More Baja, Less Humbug this Holiday Season
Fuzzy’s Taco Shop is taking away the stress of meal planning this holiday season with their Baja-inspired family meals, perfect for feeding the entire family or for gatherings with close friends. The taco shop’s Taco Family Meals and Fajita Family Meals allow families to spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying each other’s company around the dinner table.
Both packages are available in two sizes: regular (serves 4-6) and large (serves 6-8) and can be ordered online at www.FuzzysTacoShop.com or by calling your local shop to place your order.
The Taco Family Meal is available for $35 for regular size, and $50 for large, and includes:
- Choice of two meats – shredded chicken, seasoned ground beef, spicy pork or grilled veggies (fajita beef, fajita chicken, or shredded brisket are available for an additional charge)
- Choice of two sides – borracho beans, black beans, refried beans, cilantro-lime rice, Mix-Mex rice
- Chips, salsa and Fuzzy’s famous queso
- All fixings – tortillas, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, cilantro, feta, garlic sauce, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop Butt Burnin’ Hot Sauce®
The Fajita Family Meal is available for $55 for regular size, and $70 for large, and includes:
- Choice of meat with veggies – fajita beef, fajita chicken, or a combination of both
- Choice of two sides - borracho beans, black beans, refried beans, cilantro-lime rice, Mix-Mex rice
- All fixings – tortillas, guacamole, lettuce, pico de gallo, shredded cheese, sour cream, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop Butt Burnin’ Hot Sauce
- Sopapilla bites and icing
The family meals are available at participating locations and pricing may vary by location.
Find your neighborhood Fuzzy’s Taco Shop here.
Founded in 2003 near the Texas Christian University campus in Fort Worth, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop® is a fast casual restaurant serving Mexican favorites with a splash of Baja. The laid-back atmosphere pairs perfectly with signature Baja-style tacos, famous chips and queso and icy-cold beverages always served at a chill price. With nearly 150 corporate- and franchise-owned locations in 16 states, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop was named Nation’s Restaurant News’ #10 “Fastest Growing Chains” of 2018, was included on Franchise Business Review’s “Top Franchises” list in 2017 and was one of QSR magazine’s Top 6 “Best Franchise Deals by Franchisee Satisfaction” in 2016. For franchising information, visit www.MyFuzzys.com.